Moving can be an expensive ordeal. Costs can add up fast and cause stress when money gets tight. Start preparing early. Before you begin, make a moving checklist that you can follow and adjust as needed while planning your move. Learn to move more affordably with some of these budget-conscious guidelines, even if you are going a distance.
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Monday, November 21, 2022
This past year, rising mortgage rates have slowed the red-hot housing market. Over the past nine months, we’ve seen fewer homes sold than the previous month as home price growth has slowed. All of this is due to the fact that the average 30-year fixed mortgage rate has doubled this year, severely limiting homebuying power for consumers. And, this month, the average rate for financing a home briefly rose over 7% before coming back down into the high 6% range. But we’re starting to see a hint of what mortgage interest rates could look like next year.
Inflation Is the Enemy of Long-Term Interest Rates
What Does This Mean for the Future of Mortgage Rates?
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
If you do not live in a warm, tropical climate, the fall months are the best time to get your home ready for freezing temperatures, snowstorms, and icy conditions that lie ahead in the wintertime. Without the proper care and adherence to a maintenance routine, your living space and appliances are prone to damage that can lead to considerable costs for repair and high energy bills.
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Chad and Inlanta Mortgage have so much to offer. They have more than 25 years of mortgage expertise that includes working with every type of client with every kind of unique financial situation. They are experts in what they do and are well-versed in the wide array of products and programs that they offer. Let's take a look at some of those programs.
- No down payment required
- Closing costs can be financed into the loan
- 30-year loan at a fixed rate
- Must buy a home in USDA eligible area
- Flexible credit history requirements
- First-time homebuyers eligible
- Income limits apply
- No down payment
- No private mortgage insurance
- Cash reserves are not required
- Closing costs and prepaid expenses may be paid by the seller
- Streamline refinancing available
- Cash investment from the borrower as low as 3.5%
- Gift funds allowable
- Cash reserves may not be required
- Flexible debt-to-income ratios
- Streamline refinance available
- Closing costs can be paid by the seller
LOCK YOUR INTEREST RATE WHILE YOU SHOP FOR YOUR DREAM HOME! (MARRY THE HOUSE-DATE THE RATE)
- No property address is needed at the time of lock
- Fixed purchase mortgage only
- Minimum FICO 620
- 72-day lock period*extension limits apply
- One-time-only rate renegotiation when the property is selected
Building a new home is such an exciting experience. One of the only obstacles with new construction is patience, but luckily time is on your side-you can now lock in your rate for up to 360 days!
- 360-Day Rate Lock
- Interest rate is protected from rate hikes
- Option to adjust your rate if rates drop below your lock number prior to closing
- While your home is being built, you have extra flexibility if there are unexpected delays
RENOVATION LOAN OPTIONS
- Helps clients gain equity
- Helps buyers who previously could not buy a home
- Sell any residential property in any condition
- Increase real estate values
- Police Officers
- School District Employees
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
#1 Winterize Livestock Living Spaces
#2 Clean, Sharpen, and Store Tools and Farm Equipment
#3 Clean Up Around the Farm
#4 Put the Garden to Bed
#5 Stock Up on Farm Necessities
#6 Support Local Wildlife
#7 Start Planning for Next Year
#8 Take Time to Rest
Monday, October 24, 2022
Owning an older home can be a really amazing experience. Not only do you get to actually live in a slice of history, but you’re also there to make decisions about this building that will stay with its potential for generations to come (no pressure). But it’s not all pink toilets and clawfoot tubs; a lot of the most important calls in older homes are about energy efficiency.
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Mortgage rates have increased significantly in recent weeks. And that may mean you have questions about what this means for you if you’re planning to buy a home. Here’s some information that can help you make an informed decision when you set your homebuying plans.